A Lot on My Mind, but Nothing to Say.

I've been mighty scarce on my own blog lately. I'm sad to say I have no awesome excuse to pardon my absence. Sure, there have been some difficulties in my life as of late: Getting kicked out, finding a new apartment, moving in, my sweetheart starting a new job, and, of course, everyday relationship drama. But I still could have found the time to be more... active? Is active the right word? It just sounds like I'm talking about my sex life now. Which I suppose I might as well, since this is a sex-centric type of blog. However, I digress. Lately it's felt like I've had so many thoughts occupying my mind, but nothing worthwhile to say. That's a major character flaw of mine. If I don't have anything useful to contribute to a conversation, I usually just shut up and listen. I've been trying to work on this so I don't come off quite so anti-social, but my attempts still seem awkward and coerced at best. Changing your nature is difficult. Or perhaps very easy, considering the fluidity of our persona's. Well, changing what you want to when you want to, at least for me, has been difficult. Ah, and here I am, rambling again. It's one of the things I do best though. Procrastinating, and rambling. Also bullshitting. I'm very skilled in that department as well. Anyways, I just wanted to write to let anyone out there who cares or listens know: I AM still alive. Just skulking silently in the shadows, waiting for some great inspiration to rise up from the depths of my mind and make me feel like writing again. Alas, it has yet to happen. For now, I'll just do my best to be... active, social, normal. Gods, this is going to be a challenge!

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo



Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sex 

Toys