Review: Teardrop

The Teardrop is an unassuming little bullet vibrator that packs a miraculous punch! Best suited to external stimulation, it can be used on any of your erogenous zones: Nipples, inner thigh, labia, clitoris. Boasting of intense vibrations, waterproof, and a straightforward and efficient design. The Teardrop had me crying "Hallelujah!" on more than one occasion. There are so many different sensations to be felt with this one toy, I was really impressed! Hold the bullet in your fingers and press its length against your clit for diffused, yet remarkable, stimulation; dangle it by its cord for a light teasing buzz; or use the tip of the bullet for pinpoint, mind fucking, cross your eyes in the throes of passion pleasure! Perfect for partner play, quickies, and teasing. It's clit-numbingly good. 




Read the full review on Eden Fantasys by clicking here.

product picture
Bullet by Doc Johnson
Material: Plastic
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:
This product was provided to Tales from the ToiBox for free by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo



Category: , , ,

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like a great toy - I love the shape of the bullet itself, it's unique. Your review was great too!

Splendwhore said...

It really is an amazing toy. I have to admit, it surprised me. I wasn't expecting such great things in so small a package.

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed my review.=)

Post a Comment

Sex 

Toys