MIA, Presumed Dead

Hello again World, it is I, Splendwhore, the mysterious disappearing woman! As some of you may have noticed, I vanished a few months back, never to be seen or heard from again.. er, until now, I mean. Previously missing in action, long presumed dead; the rumors of my death, as you can see, were greatly over exaggerated. Where have I been, you ask? Unfortunately dear readers I cannot divulge that information or I'd sadly have to kill you. It's classified, on a need-to-know basis. You do not need to know, though I'm sure one or two of you want to. I don't particularly feel like going into the details of my time away at this moment however. Just know that I'm back and I've missed you all, and that I can't wait to pick up where I left off. I hope you'll forgive my absence and welcome me back into your selection of regular reading material with open arms.

What I will tell you is that Sam had his top surgery done, and it was a success. There were no complications with the surgery, and the results look wonderful! The scars really aren't as bad as they could've been. Overall, he seems immensely happier now that the procedure has been done. I will also say that we've both just recently opened two new online businesses, which has been sapping up a large deal of time, but is vastly rewarding. Oh-! It's also my birthday this month! March 14th I will be turning 21!! Feel free to forgive my absence in light of the fact that my b-day is coming up. ^_^

Well, I suppose that's it for now. Just thought I'd drop in and say "Hey". Which seems a little strange now that I think about it given that this is *my* blog. Why am I dropping in? More like re-claiming the space; gathering up my musings and thoughts and unpacking them all where they rightfully belong. Oy vey! I haven't even been back for more than a single post and I'm already rambling again! Well, you did know this was me after all. Not really avoidable. You'll get used to it... again. Until next time dear readers!

All My Love,
Splendwhore
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo



Category: ,

5 comments:

Michele said...

It's great to have you back!

Splendwhore said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Working on starting a business myself. Hope it is as rewarding as yours has been!

Splendwhore said...

Thanks. ^_^ I'm sure it will be. Good luck with your business!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back. I can totally relate to not having as much time for blogging since I recently got a "real" job. :)

Post a Comment

Sex 

Toys