How NOT to be Discreet: Condom Stickers

Y'know those companies that promise discreet shipping? Discreet as in, "We promise we won't put nude girls, XXX, or giant condom stickers on the outside of your packaging"? I always thought that was very considerate. It seems like everyone these days has adopted discreet shipping methods. Well, almost everyone. This is the package I received in the mail yesterday. I guess they must've missed the memo...

My sweetheart was cracking up when he saw this! Oh yes, he thought it was hilarious. I did too, but I'm still mortified. C'mon people! I know you're sending me condoms, you know you're sending me condoms, but does the rest of the world really need to know?! My poor mail man. He has to live with the knowledge of how sexually active & "safe" I am. I hope I don't get any suspicious looks from him the next time he brings a package to the door. Thankfully this one was small enough to fit in the mail box, so I never had to see his reaction. Still, I feel this somewhat *cough* suggestive packaging might put a damper on our relationship. And now I feel strange and icky for even conceiving the notion of a relationship with the mailman. This whole ordeal has left me in need of therapy, and a shower. Please excuse me while I scrub disturbing thoughts from my mind. Dear lord, I may never be clean..

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, who was that from?

Femenina Deliciosa said...

Ha funny! I received the same sticker... but luckily mine was inside my box and not plastered to the outside! :o) I'm sure glad it wasn't, because my neighbors are all prudes.

Unknown said...

Haha ! Sometimes I wonder if my mail carrier gets annoyed at all the packages I receive. She has to come knock on the door at least 2-3 times a week. I might not mind getting this one from the UPS guy that comes though..he has been the face in my fantasy's a few times...I should ask him if I can take his picture ;)

MojoMama said...

THAT is awesome, haha! Seriously, I'd probably die of embarrassment. My mail goes through the business office behind our house -- because we share the same address -- and they sort our mail. The lady who does so is FIERCELY religious, and has no problem preaching to me on a regular basis. I cannot imagine what sort of sermons she might come up with after that!

Unknown said...

I think this may be the most awesome thing I've ever seen. I am always afraid something like this will arrive at my door. Good lord.

Post a Comment

Sex 

Toys