No Rest for the Wicked

"I went to sleep at 5 in the morning, so I admit I was a little disorientated when the alarm blared to life at 10AM. Not yet ready to join the world of the living, I rolled out of bed to seek and destroy aforementioned bringer of noise. Five short hours after I had laid my exhausted body on the softest bed I've ever owned, I'm up and about and looking like the living dead. Bloodshot eyes, a little drool crusted in the corner of my mouth; Yep, definitely zombie material. Just because I stayed up too late again doesn't mean I shouldn't wake up at a decent hour though. I’m pretending I can function like a regular person, isn’t it cute?"

Read the full article on Eden Cafe by clicking here!

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo



Category: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sex 

Toys